2021 SUMMER AGE GROUP DETERMINATION BY 12/31/2020
DOB YEAR 2012 AND LATER (2013, 2014, 2015)
2010 & 2011
2008 & 2009
2006 & 2007
2004 & 2005
2002 & 2003
All Age Groups for Summer Leagues
- 6:15 Start Time. All Games are 7 innings or 65 minutes.
- League Play games can end in a tie. If the score is tied after 65 minutes in the second game ONLY, teams may play one international tie breaker if conditions (light, etc) permit.
- Host team is responsible for entering scores within 24 hours of completion of game. Host team is considered Home Team for both games.
- Games are not official until after 3 innings, or 2-1/2 if the home team is ahead.
- On deck batters may be placed to the back of the batter for safety purposes.
- All teams are required to bat the roster for league play. 8's, 10s and 12s roster bat. 14, 16 and 18s in qualifiers bat 9 dp flex. Courtesy runners may be used for the pitcher, catcher or an injured player. Courtesy runners are the last out, or the last player due to bat this inning if no outs.
- Teams must notify opponent a minimum of 2 hours before game time if a rescheduling or cancellation is required, or the game will be recorded as a forfeit.
8U and 10U
- 5 Runs per inning. This will hold through the league tournament and State tournament.
- 35’ pitching distance
- 5 runs per inning - regular games. Not valid in tournaments
- 40’ pitching distance
- 43’ pitching distance
- May wear metal cleats